The Physics of Motion is best taught by actually showing things moving! Diagrams on a white board and pictures in a text book just don’t cut it. The Shedding Light on Motion series brilliantly covers all the essentials of the topic of Motion, including speed, acceleration, relative motion, the use of graphs, and Newton’s three Laws of Motion. This series is ideal for all teachers who want to teach the topic of Motion, whether they’re experienced Physics teachers or graduate non-Physics teachers who have suddenly found themselves in the deep end! Your rescue is at hand!!
Shedding Light on Motion Episode 2: Acceleration
Shedding Light on Motion Episode 3: Relative Motion
Shedding Light on Motion Episode 4: Graphing Motion
Shedding Light on Motion Episode 5: Graphing Free Fall
HUGE SAVINGS are available if you buy multiple programs.
Only $239.92 It’s a 40% discount!!
(Individual programs are only $49.99 AUD)
This low price includes
- Free Postage and a
- Free CD-ROM containing ALL of the Shedding Light
- answer sheets
- prac sheets
- revision sheets and
All the resources are neatly arranged into separate folders and so you won’t have to download anything from the website!
- The programs can be purchased through our secure PayPal gateway by clicking on the buttons above.
- Schools in Australia can order via PayPal OR send a purchase order. We will send an invoice with the order. Our ABN is 74 635 864 408.
- They are licensed for upload to your school’s content-delivery system.
- You can purchase individual programs by visiting each program’s page.
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: +61 (0)3 9543 5446; +61 (0)433 061 117
Via our Contact Form below: